Currently we are equipped with 7 ambulances, 3 ambulances type B1/ B2 (for emergency, with a crew made of doctor, nurse and ambulance driver or nurse and 2 ambulance drivers), 3 ambulances type A2 (for transportation, consisting of a nurse and 1 or 2 ambulance drivers) and an ambulance type A1 (for transportation).
The ambulance crews consists of a specialists team of totally: 2 urgentists, 1 ICU doctor, 10 nurses, 1 paramedic, 12 ambulance drivers and 7 registrars’ operators, employees with labor. Our entire staff is permanently training.
- Hospital discharge medical transportation by ambulance, for patients untransportable.
- Transport of patients with leg fractures immobilized in plaster casts, pelvic girdle and spine
- Transport of patients with strokes
- Transport of patients with recent amputations of the lower limbs
- Transport of patients with cachectic states
- Transport of patients with major neurologic motor deficit and post-stroke conditions
- Transport of patients with severe motor deficit of the lower limbs
- Transport of patients with obliterans chronic arteriopathy in stage III and IV, heart failure class NYHA III and IV, myocardial revascularization post status by coronary artery bypass and peripheral revascularization by aorto-femoral bypass
- Transport of patients with surgery brain tumors and internal hydrocephalus
- Transport of patients with oxygen dependency, brain vascular malformations - aneurysms, broken and un-operated arterial venous malformations, operated arterial venous malformations, subarachnoid hemorrhage of unspecified nature that require hospital discharge transportation, unable to be moved by means of conventional transportations, can also be transported in another county.
- Events assistance
- Public or sporting events assistance: sports competitions or other events
- Cultural events assistance (shows, concerts), movies, fairs and exhibitions
- Various meetings assistance
- Assistance at events in sports and recreation facilities
- Permanent or on demand
- Scheduled transportation to/ from the hospital in Tirgu Mures or in other places in the country
- Medical transportation to/ from the airport
- Assisted medical transportation in the country and abroad
- Emergency transportation by ambulance to the hospital, providing first-aid measures and life support when needed
- Supervision and care for patients transported abroad (with attendant physician)
A high status service for terrestrial medical transportations, TopMed is a Romanian company that offers an innovative, reliable and affordable service which complements and provides an extra value to travel insurance. With a diagnosis of hospitalization for at least 3 days and if you are thousands of kilometers away from home, TopMed Ambulance guarantees all its members, always, a safe return.
Our employees are the real key to success. TopMed Ambulance has 4 years’ experience in medical management and transport operations which ensures the best Romanian quality with highly skilled medical personnel.